Wednesday 7 November 2012

Prologue

Yes yes yes another one! Aaahhh! What is wrong with you woman? I ask myself whilst more ideas assault my already full brain!
Sooooo.... I miss the old episodes! All the old rabbaves and I want a reversal effect! I want an opportunity to go back to all of those episodes and relive every moment so this is a tribute to what got me interested in the show in the first place.

This FF will be situated just after the kidnapping track and I will be going through each and every one of the episodes before the re-marriage and taking pointers from that writing out a part for their future together. Yes I mean every single episode! It will be surreal sometimes! It will be happy! It will be lovey-dovey and it will be full on Arshi!

It'll be very different to all my other FFs. So here goes! Tihihihi!

So this is what I wanted from the show and it is what I will be writing out:

1. A redemption (a proper one)

2. A separation (a proper one)

3. Conversations (proper ones)

4. True realisation of their love for each other

5. A continuation of the mind-numbing Rabba Ve magic

6. A re-marriage (gradual with everything sorted out)

7. No Shit-al and a random child

8. No Didi Ki Saut

9. No "the show has run it's course so give us ideas"

10. Basically just pure original rabbave Arshiness


I will attempt an update every second night ;)

I do accept buddy request so if you want PMs just buddy me ;)

This will be updated on my blog as well as on IF.

Do leave comments and suggestions and even criticism if you like.

~

The stars in the sky
Constellate in your eyes;
How I wish I were your firmament
So I could kiss with my million eyes

Eyes that see,
Eyes that do not see.
I see your beauty;
I do not see your faults,
Only because I love and hate you at the same time.

Love and hate,
Both intertwined;
I carry hundreds of hatred,
And a thousand times of love;
And while other eyes are busy
Staring at the sky, wishing on some stars,
I find my world 
Within your gaze

O love, if only stars could see that which I see,
One by one, stars would fall -
All fall in love with thee.

~



His reckless gaze fell on the shimmering pool, alight with the thousand stars that glinted off of it. For the first time in his life he felt the full repercussions of regret, of guilt, of all that he had taken and all that she had given back. He sat amidst the grains of mud, all scattered around him like the tattered remains of his battered heart. He sat between the broken pots, the trampled plants, all mirroring his inner turmoil, the painful thumping of his heart. He sent his fingers through the mud, fisting it into his palm, scrunching his eyes shut as his silent tears trailed down his cheeks, her large hazel eyes flashing across his mind once more. When had it reached this point? When had he driven her away because he knew it hadn't just been seconds earlier. No, it had been a storm brewing in the center of his chaotic mind. He remembered her feet struggling at the edges of the rock how it had driven this mind-numbing pain down his spine, how his thoughts had turned into an incomprehensible haze and in that moment he had only seen her, fighting to keep him alive, to save him while her own life remained in jeopardy. His eyes snapped open, unable to even replay that moment over again in his mind. His thoughts automatically whirring back to their last conversation.

"Please Khushi, I'm sorry, I... I shouldn't have. I didn't mean any of it." The pain was clear in his eyes, glazed over with the tears that threatened to spill out. He held her arm, refusing to let go, willing her to just look at him once, but she didn't, she kept her gaze away. 

"Just imagine that you had never met me, that someone called Khushi had never entered your life," she mumbled, turning around to face him, the hurt in his eyes not escaping her in the slightest.

"Khushi I... I didn't mean any of that, please don't do this right now," he pleaded. 

"Please Arnvji you have to understand, you have to take care of di," she continued, her voice almost inaudible. 

"Khushi," he swung her around to face him, her large eyes drowning in a pool of her own tears and he had to take a deep breath in to control himself. "You can't leave," he had never been good with words. 

"Arnavji I can't," her voice broke through the tears, "I've had enough," she scrunched her eyes shut, the tears that she had held in all spilling out over the edges, "you need to let me go." She would do this for him, for his di, for all the people that she had somehow managed to hurt through her own retched fate. "Please don't think that I'm doing all of this out of anger, I just don't want to hurt anyone anymore, especially you and di. I just can't let my life overshadow Di's like this," she mumbled, her eyes focused on the floor. 

He pulled on her arm, forcing her to look up at him, "and what about me?" The desperation was clear in his voice. 

She felt her heart almost give way, but she had to hold herself, just leave, she knew she could no longer do this, she just didn't have that strength in her anymore. 

"Khushi please, you can't leave me!" He exclaimed, his fingers tightening around the soft skin of her arm but she slowly removed them, still refusing to meet his gaze. Grabbing the bag she walked over to the door but he was faster. He strode behind her, colliding into her back as he closed the door, quickly catching onto anything that he could say to just get her to stay. 

"Please Arnavji, just let me go, it'll be better for everyone" she mumbled between the tears. 

He closed his eyes for a second, seeing no other way out, his jaw tightened, quickly losing control of all coherent thought. "Khushi you can't leave!" He growled through gritted teeth. He swung her around, his fingers tight on her arm, her face only inches away from his. "You can't leave because you are still bound by a marriage contract!" He exclaimed, his eyes boring into the depths of hers.

Her eyes widened, the shock of his words not quite hitting her quick enough, she felt her heart beat quicken, when she had decided to leave she hadn't imagined that what they had could be so fickle, so unreal. That's what it still was to him? A marriage contract? She broke his hand away from her again, taking a step back as he continued to glare back at her. "Is that all you think it is? A marriage contract? That's all it means to you? After all that has happened, after all that we've been through?" She questioned, the pain evident in her voice this time. 

His jaw tightened and he had to look away from her, he turned around, his back facing her, "I'm just stating what it is and you are legally bound to stay with me till the contract is over," he forced out, his hands clenched into fists at his side. 

"And what are you going to do if I leave? Are you going to get me arrested?" She screamed, every emotion of hers tearing through to the forefront as she tried to wish all that he had said away. 

"I'll do what I promised to do at the begin, I'll force Aakash to leave Payal," he muttered, still facing away as he fought for control. 

Putting her hand on his shoulder, she spun him around this time, flaring caramel orbs against shimmering hazel ones, "well you do that!" She exclaimed, her nostrils flaring, her petite figure trembling, "because I'd rather jiji left if that's the case!" 

He tried to reach out to her, wanting to take his words back, tears choking his throat when she took a step back from him. She stopped him, her palm out, "just stop! I've had enough!" Her fingers tightened around the straps of her bag as she pulled the door open, "I'm leaving Arnavji if you ever felt even in the slightest corner of your heart that you loved me then please don't try to find me," she mumbled before she stepped out of the threshold of his life, forever. 

He buried his head in his knees, the tears that streaked down his face soaking into the fabric of his trousers. He needed her in his life, he needed her with him, without her he was a living corpse and he needed to make her understand that he had only said all that he had in the hopes of making her stay with him. His fist hit the concrete of the ground, a shattering pain erupting up from his knuckles on the impact and then the trickles of blood as it branched out over his arm. Why was he so incapable of love damn it?!

1 month later...

Arnav stood in front of the mirror, his face cold and emotionless, his fingers brushing over the clean cut edges of his new suit.

"Breathe Arnav, you can do this. You have to stop thinking about her, stop trying to look for her, she deserves better!" He tried to tell himself, tried to escape his thoughts of her. Sighing he took the glass of water on the table and slowly gulped it down as memories of her continued to assault him and cripple his mind.

He stepped out of the door and into the seating area just as his first model stepped out onto the ramp, midnight blue against silver was the theme of the night.

He was back in Lucknow, the large beams of the stage masking the view of the Sheesh Mahel, he was back in that place where he had first set eyes on her, held her in his arms. He leaned back in his chair, closing his eyes, would there ever come a day when he would learn to live without her?

****

Khushi was late! Extremely late! Her feet hit the ground rapidly as she ran through the streets, she was sure she was heading the wrong way, the familiarity of the gate she had finally stopped in front of all but too familiar.

"Oh there she is!" A voice called out then two hands grabbed her arms. She watched them, her eyes wide, not sure how to respond for a moment then began to struggle against their grip. "Let me go! Let me go!" She screamed, but they dragged her to the back of what looked like a large tent.

"Ma'am you need to get ready quickly!" A woman shouted at her as another attempted to force clothes she did not want to wear onto her.

"But I..." She struggled unable to comprehend any of which was going on.

"Just go on the damn ramp! You have 5 seconds!" Another shouted as she threw a large silver dupatta over her, "we don't have time to get her changed!" She exclaimed then gave Khushi a push. Memories flooded her instantly, she felt the waves of nostalgia hit her in its many torrents as dazzling white beams blinded her momentarily. She felt herself stumble, one foot colliding against the other. Tears gathered in her eyes as she remembered a moment so hauntingly similar, so painful to this as she felt herself fall over the edge. She scrunched her eyes shut, waiting to hit the ground, knowing that this time he wouldn't be here to catch her. Cursing her fate for putting her back in that place where this saga has started off in the first place. The tears streaked down her face as she waited for the pain to hit her... But it never came...




So should I continue? Like I said it's sort of going back the way or a season two to an IPK that ended with the kidnapping track ;). 
I guess this is sort of my attempt to block the horrible thoughts of the fate of this show. I don't know what's going to happen and I don't want to jump to any conclusions and if I'm being honest I'm currently not happy with the show. There are way too many highs and lows and inconsistencies and I want the old IPK back so this is my way of making that happen :P. 
Please let me know your thoughts and leave your comments :) xx

P.S. starting next update I'll be putting the Arshi videos into updates, depending on where I get the scenes from ;) x













4 comments:

jessjazz said...

A 2nd chance!!!! Oh please do so... the original IPKKND had so many loopholes. I would love to 'see' it all again... ;)
jessjazz(IF)

Roopa said...

relive ipkknd. thats great. i liked ipkknd show. but sometimes there was unnecessary comic sense. i wanted khushi to b the business tycon ASR's wife. she needs to b grommed like one. Instead of shital track they cld hv shown she learning to b one. every husband wld want his wife to b to his mark when he is in social events though he claims that she need not change and etc. wld luv to read all the loopholes being closed and a detail episode. looking forward for the updates.

BeyondTheStars said...

Tanks guys! :D
Yes I totally agree! I loved IPK, the whole concept, the sizzling chemistry, every scene, every episode and then it changed - with the swami track. That was where it went down the drain for me, there was a blooper in every episode, major details were being missed out, Khushi turned into a mad comical personality. They could have sustained it better but they chose not to and then instead of improving matters they continued to dig their own graves. I dunno I could watch the old episodes over and over again; the new ones only some love scenes. There's a huge difference and I want to try to get rid of that difference but re-live what I loved at the same time. So it'll be my somewhat weird attempt at that and I really really hope it works out! Thanks for the appreciation! You don't know how much it means :) xx

Hannalei said...

Pls continue . . .

Post a Comment